Sunday 24 April 2011

Things that happened to me in 2006 - letter to my shrink

I was using the internet, and i felt that i was able to enter other peoples heads and other people were able to enter my head. not so much as telepathy, but more an intermingling with guardian angels. people who enterd my head or who's head i enterd were an american cat person, a hip hop loving american gangsta, my dead grand parents, grossly my dad and sister as well as others. notably buisness men or commuters. i especially felt the presence of my sisters guardian angels, although i felt i was killing, or harming them, especially when an akon feat eminem song went in my head. i went to covent garden with my sister and bought lots of cds, including an obscure album from the well known band, distillers. (at leat i think its obscure.). this album was posessed and punk entities took over my existence, or body. (i'm transcribing from a note i wrote to my psychiatrist, btw). the punks were involved with my sisters angels, and stuck in me for a year, or so. anyway this is dumb. wont finish this useless crap. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment